Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I will f**kin strangle you is all I hear in my mind. Strangle you till you bleed from your eyes and all you see is the blood of death. Til your lights snuffed out and the black darkness envelopes you. But you, you wait for death patiently, don't you? So that path is light for you. Too easy. The easiest way out for you. The cheapest answer to your pain. So I'll envelope you with darkness in life. You will only walk with only candle light at your feet, willing to still move? Are you. ANSWER ME. NOW. Where will you go? I will make each step you take a step into the darkness, you will only move by what you perceive as Faith. And that is the only way you will be able to keep going. Like the hollows of earth you will feel like you are in the belly of a cave. Swallowed whole. Your path will be littered and shattered. Not like the roads you take by day but like the cold dark thick of the forest at night.

My stomach drops like gravity worked differently. And I feel so empty its echoes.
silence so quiet i pray
in these times please someone help me. but that someone doesnt exist. And I'm taught again.
stop looking for someone. Someone cant help you. Your broken beyond repair. And noone can love you.


why have you abandoned me here.

But I am not alone.

You are sick. Dying on the outside and inside. fragile shell you are. And you feed that body? Are you feeding your soul. Your spirit is awakening. And seeking healing. The darkness will not hide the truth but you must seek. Just because your body dies doesn't give you the right to kill your spirit. Nourish. Seek. Bleed. Tears.
You will only find what you seek. You will not stumble on this.
Seek

1 comment:

  1. I'm at the gas station , reading this.

    there's some anger in you.


    that's cool. Cuz God will use that , too.

    The problem is, having a heart.
    Anger just rots it.

    silence is key.
    The only way to be angry.

    In the spiritual realm , there is no just reason , there is nothing to be angry at - when you trust the will of God. At least , that's what they say.

    a step further than prayer. That is talking to God. Maybe the time has come to listen.

    ReplyDelete