Thursday, January 3, 2013

Grac3 be to You

Nature is the Art of God. [ ~ from my research this quote was first fruishionized by Dante ]
I'd like to take this a step further and say Humanity is the Art of God. And another step further to say that Our Talents and Gifts as Humans are the Art of God.

What am I striving to be? What am I striving for? Is (yes I meant to write "Is") my actions a reflection and compilation of attitudes and behaviors of where I look to be. Am I allowing myself to know God goes before me to make the way in the road ahead. And am I giving God my burdens so my yoke is light. Who am I what am I Why am I Where am I How am I


From www.maxlucado.com
A reading for this morning....
"The wasted years of life. The poor choices of life. God answers the mess of life with one word: grace! We talk as though we understand the term. But do we really understand it? Here’s my hunch: we’ve settled for wimpy grace. It politely occupies a phrase in a hymn, fits nicely on a church sign. Never causes trouble or demands a response. When asked, “Do you believe in grace?”—who could say no?
Ah, but grace is huge! Grace is the voice that calls us to change and then gives us the power to pull it off. When grace happens, it’s not a nice compliment from God we receive but a new heart. Give your heart to Christ, and he returns the favor. When grace happens, Christ enters. “Christ in you, the hope of glory!” "
“To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27″
Writing from Max Lucado's site. Max's powerful words for Grace. I love reading Max's writing on Grace.


I strongly encourage you to read or listen to some of Max's words. The man is truly blessed with an amazing gift. A gift we all can relate to. Communication.


This story about the papparrazzi (I dont give a rip I cant spell that word) who died running across a street after his chase to try and photograph what he believed to be Justine Beieber (yes, I called him Justine) is something to once again bring a spotlight to this odd (in my opinion) industry of Celebrity Gossip.
Hey people, you dont like how the paparazzi act - STOP BUYING GOSSIP MAGAZINES or BROWSING GOSSIP WEBSITES. STOP FEEDING THE MONSTER.
[ sarcastic font ] I know, its tough, cuz if you stop doing things that finance the paparazzi then how will you be in the know of what celebrities are doing... doing just like you do... normal life things... but with wayyyy more money than you... Must be tough.... wicked tough not knowing where a person who acts as another person in a film goes on vacation. I feel ya. We as the commonwealth neeeeeed to know where celebrities spend their money while on holiday.
*sometimes I really dislike society

Anyone else make a new years resolution to not believe in any more doomsday cults?


A word I am learning and re learning and studying is - discern
A word I believe all parents should equip themselves with and live - diligence
And
A word we should all allow ourselves to know love live give and take the time to understand - Grace




Stop breeding and DONT BREED is you believe that 18 years is asking a lot to devote yourself to the diligence in helping develop sponge minds


This just came to me... not fully aware of it making complete sense but nothing that comes out of my mind usually fully is... "No one can teach you to be authentic and genuine, you just hafta know who you are" ~ Me.
Know that Grace allows us to be imperfect and do work to better ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment