Friday, September 16, 2011

This ain't Real

There will be moments during the day where the breeze will hit me right and my mind triggers a full fledged memory that is so realistic that it feels like I am re-living the moment. On a brisk autumn day when I am in the shade and it feels like it's summer's last breath and a cool breeze presses up against me, like a light switch turned on I loose myself in a daydream re-living the moments back at my pops house in the backyard when my dad was still alive. It is so realistic, it scares me. I can only relate it and convey it to you in a description like this... when they do flashbacks in movies, and the flashback is so vivid that it takes you a second to realize that the movie has jumped to a flashback because it cuts away so quick and seems so real... that is what it is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment