Sunday, February 12, 2012

Not the norm....

Dont get me wrong, I love football. But there is something about the one game playoff that gets me, if you have a bad day, game, or anything bad that specific day - you're done.
That is where I can really truly appreciate every other sports playoff system of the best of 3, 5, and 7 series. To me that seems to really show the better team. You have to win out a series, not one game. Where I look at the one game and say "Yes, it can decide the better team" BUT it also can display a great team having an off day. Where as when you play a series, that off day can be off-set by coming back out the next night and proving yourself. Now maybe you read this and say, guy you're just bitter that the Pats lost in the Super Bowl, cut the sh*t. In which I reply, Yes, heck yes I am wicked bitter. But I also appreciate a good series more than a do or die playoff game.

No comments:

Post a Comment