Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pod Casting

Its the new thing.... Everyone and their mutha is doing it..... And I really greatly appreciate the way comedian Bill Burr does it. It comes correct.... funny, informative, offensive, yet wicked appealing. I was listening to his Monday morning Pod Cast on my run today and was wicked inspired to try and set up and create my own pod cast. Now, there is some work involved in this so I ain't getting all jittery as sh*t to get started. But with the correct YouTube videos, I am sure I can figure out how to do it.... and do it correct. I would just have to do it when I feel wicked passionate about something..... not just to talk..... I know people who do that, and it can be/it is wicked boring. I actually don't really enjoy the sound of my own voice, so you know if I am doing something like this on my own... well, the guy gotta be moved by the spirit being compelled to speak my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment