Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm Trying To Write

On A Consistent Basis Here.

I had two thoughts this morning, the first, Idle Hands Are The devils workshop.
The second, I saw a guy power walking this am, at quarter to 5, the guy was wicked old, must of been in his late 50's. And thought to myself, I should get up wicked early and go for a run. I am NOT a morning person, I have and never will be. But I thought it must be an amazing way to start the day. It must take a lot of strength to be that person that wakes up before the sun and out in the blistering chill of the last of night, go walk/run/exercise outdoors. But the more power to you if you do that. And I flirted with the idea this am.

Idle Hands can be weapons. Weapons against yourself, to your own demise. Depending on how well you know yourself, I guess, and on how crafty of a person you are (I'm am speaking to myself here). Like the typical Good Vs. Evil struggle that has been continuing on for-ever, I find that within ourselves we can experience that struggle too. We find ourselves more vunerable and apt to experience that trouble with Idle Hands.


This blog has become a blessing of an outlet for me. When I feel like I have zero strength left and the ability to speak with no one, I write here. It doesn't fix things but it has created this unique out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment