Friday, January 20, 2012

Kickin'thelivinpissouttame

Cant wait till I rest in peace, it aint tragic
Cuz till then Imma go getta and cause some havoc


Another rough week down the hatch but I fear things might get harder. In trying to form a relationship with my brother, all things failed. I am sure I am much at fault too but I cant help but question why, that in all my attempts to bond with him, care for him, and love him, he never said a word to me. He did not communicate, and I feel like he did not even try to attempt at reciprocating any love shown. I dont know what I did to cause such a harsh resistance but I wish he would of said something, anything, just opened the lines of communication. So then we could break down the walls that separate us and begin anew in our brotherhood. But wishing is for suckahhhs. I am just violently ill with sadness because I feel like I am at such a loss of direction on how to make things good again. I want it so bad, but I guess if only one side wants it, then it aint happening. It rips my heart out and stomps on it while still beating on the floor - bloody and badgered.

No comments:

Post a Comment