Monday, January 23, 2012

Mixed Emotions

Riding the high from the Patriots win is exhilarating. But my mind is also wicked heavy because today my brother goes to NY. I would be lying if I said I didn't have thoughts that this could be the last time we see each other. I need him to know how much I really do love him. I really do. So much, so much it hurts. It hurts to have to have him depart, but I have a sense that this is the best thing for him. I am just so sorry that we could not work it out. I wish I could have been a better brother, a better mentor, a better person. But wishing is for suckers.

I only want the best for my brother, my family, my blood. I pray he sees that. I pray he knows that through all we've been, I love him more now than ever. And I always and forever will have his back. I know emotions can get flared up and sometimes the message gets lost, but no matter what he is always my brother and I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment